Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tangent Tuesday

So it's looking more and more likely that I won't get a post up for Movie Review today for yesterday, so I'm not going to kid myself into thinking I will.

What I am going to do is post something from YouTube because it's what I'm looking at and in awe with at the moment. Shockingly, no, it has nothing to do with Ed Quinn. Can you even believe that? *lol*

So, anyway, last night I started to giggle to myself just thinking about an old Animaniacs cartoon where Yakko, Wakko, and Dot all enter a room with Wakko entering last and shaking hands with someone via his knee. I mentioned this to my husband, who was curious as to what the hell I was laughing at and he informed me that it's in fact a Marx Brothers thing. Makes sense that I'd have no idea because I didn't watch them. Princess Stephanie did, but I didn't. Hubbs thought it was Groucho who did that, but when he said Marx Brothers, I knew it had to be Harpo. I enlisted the help of Princess Stephanie and she informed me I was correct.

I've been laughing about it all day, so I went to YouTube to find a video of Harpo actually doing aforementioned action and while I haven't found one, yet, I did find a clip that's just as awesome.


This clip really has it all. Classic music, classic comedy, classic instrument. It makes me crave my cello. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment