Sunday, July 24, 2011

Structure

So, I'm thinking of coming up with some sort of structure for my blog. I can't just have it languishing here like I let everything else languish, so I figure some kind of structure is in order.
Tentatively, I have the following for my days: (Marcos, that 'tentative is for you, buddy)

Monday – Movie Review Monday
Tuesday – Tangent Tuesday
Wednesday – What I Learned In Kindergarten Wednesday
Thursday – Things That I Love Thursday
Friday – Food, Fit, & Fine Friday
Saturday – Sexy Thoughts/Stories Saturday
Sunday – Simmer Down Sunday

Right now, I’m sort of all over the place. Like, I just shut down a few other things to reboot my laptop, but saw that I’ve not yet finished this, so here I am typing out that I’m fabulously short of attention.
Hang on, my blog, my email, my everything online is acting up. I really need a damn reboot. Back in five!
Okay, one more pit stop; I need to prepare dinner for later. Give me another maybe ten to fifteen. ;)

So, here’s what happened. I went to prepare dinner for later, which really did only take maybe ten minutes. Heh, then it was just one tangent distraction after another and it is now just about bedtime, heh, heh, heh. Just proves that whole short of attention thing. Ah, well.
The above is what I have tentatively laid out for what should go down each day/week, so that I have something to keep in mind day to day, to keep me sharp and active. I can always use the practice and like to learn things. Tangents are part of how I do that. ;)

The Breakdown
Monday: Movie Review Monday – I think this sort of speaks for itself. I’m going to do my best to review one movie each week. I don’t know how well this is going to work out because not all the movies I watch drive me to want to write a review, but I am going to do my best to get a movie review posted each Monday.
Tuesday: Tangent Tuesday – This is the day I’m going to use to just sort of go on tangents about whatever happens to be irritating me or amusing me at the moment. Could also be things that make go, “what the f*ck is going on here?” i.e. John Enos’ bitch tits (really? We really don’t want to see you shirtless on television these days John, you didn’t age gracefully), or whatever. That’s why it’s tangents. ;) I go off on them often. Maybe I’ll tell you little anecdotes of Princess Stephanie.
Wednesday: What I Learned in Kindergarten Wednesday – Today is the day I post about something perhaps I’ve learned in my old(er) age that I probably should have learned very early on, but due to circumstances beyond my control, I was unable to for a variety of reasons. Things such as how to properly blow my hair dry, the best way to exfoliate before shaving, basically, little tips and tricks I’ve picked up very recently that I wish I’d known a really damn long time ago.
Thursday: Things That I Love Thursday – Again, this seems fairly self-explanatory. I’ll tell you here about things that I find either make my life easier, I find cool, my husband or maybe I’ll just gush about Ed here on days I don’t have anything else I feel like talking about (that’s likely anywhere on any day in my blog, seriously, if you haven’t already figured that out) .
Friday: Food, Fit & Fine Friday – On this day, the intent is to talk about things that I did to lose a fairly significant amount of weight (for a person with my particular frame, let’s just keep that clear), what I did do, I what I probably could have done to maximize my results, and why I didn’t do what I could have. And why I'm so fine now. ;)
Saturday: Sexy Thoughts/Stories Saturday – Using this day for my graphic speech day. I have a lot on my mind about a lot of things and one of those things happens to be sex. It’s something that’s at the forefront of my mind…a lot and I’m realizing it’s something I need to speak about candidly in order to liberate myself and hopefully other open-minded individuals. This day will be heavily marked with warnings in order to warn those who wish to not read, but I will not tolerate people coming and getting angry about what’s being said. It’s very simple: don’t read it if you don’t want to fucking hear about it. Saturday is dedicated to OPEN-MINDED INDIVIDUALS who wish to discuss sex and sexy things openly. You might even get treated to excerpts of things I’ve written, we’ll see.
Sunday: Simmer Down Sunday – Maybe I’ll post today, maybe I won’t. We’ll see how zesty I’m feeling and I don’t know what will get posted today. Maybe what we’re making for dinner or a recap of the week prior. I’m leaving it open for now.
So, there you go, there’s my attempt at structure. We’ll see how this goes and how long I can keep it up. And GO!
xoxo
Dawn

1 comment: