Monday, August 01, 2011

Happy August!

Welcome to August! Man, it felt as though July was taking  literally forever.

I just posted my movie review for the week and I realized that I need to watch a movie before Monday to do the review otherwise it's just a mad dash and I end up stressing out so much that I just don't do it.

Obviously, I missed a posting on Saturday. I realize that no one at this juncture but me cares, but whatever. I'm still not sure how I want to handle that day. Just a random splattering of the things that go on in my head in regards to sex or what? Blah.

I'd start thinking about what I want to post about tomorrow, but I think that would defeat the purpose of the 'tangent'. Ha. Okay, off to work on...oh! My letter to the production company I hope to work with in the near future.

Listening to Lifehouse. I love them. I forget how much I love them until I remind myself. <3 Love that guy's voice. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment