Monday, August 22, 2011

Conversations with Princess Stephanie


Princess Stephanie: some fucking hospital person just crawled up my ass about not wearing my seatbelt. OY…
Confessions: omg
Princess Stephanie: I was like “ya, well I know people that would have died if they had their belt on, so I’d like to see your definitive proof…unless you have come to this stoplight unprepared.”
Confessions: lol if you said that, I’m himping [sic] your leg next time I see you
Princess Stephanie: I did say it. Then the light changed and I drove away angry. Hahaha!
Confessions: humping your leg later! LOL!
Princess Stephanie: Well that’s another way to greet people I suppose. When you meet Ed, hump his leg. Haha
Confessions: Uhm…no. I’ll hand him my knee, but I won’t be humping his leg…at least not early on in our relationship. ;) I know you…you’d be more shocked if I just hugged you……
Princess Stephanie: You speak the truth! Hahaha
Confessions: lol you nut
Princess Stephanie: ME?!? You da one humpin mah leg lady! I’m just the one who knows you well enough not to react to it!
Confessions: LOL. You also tell no tales.
Princess Stephanie: We’re so very strange…
Confessions: oh, I’m typing this up…

No comments:

Post a Comment