Thursday, August 25, 2011

Finally! A little bit of Ed in a world of Stephen and Rachelle.

And I have the lovely Puertorican Twilighters to thank for this. I'm not sure who the angel is that shared a few photos with me (thank you sooooo much) without my even asking, but I can't thank whomever it was enough! Imagine my delight after leaving an innocent 'thank you' on their page finding extra photos of Ed from the premiere in my inbox. *squee!* *thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou*

Amid a world of fans of the main stars of the movie The Caller, Stephen Moyer and Rachelle Lefevre, I'm far more interested in the 'villain' Ed Quinn portrays because as we all know I'm a bit in love with him these days.

As soon as I knew the release date of the film, I've been rabidly searching the net for any information on a premiere or anything to satiate my need for new information on Ed. He's elusive...

Finally, in the last couple of days since the premiere, I've been flooded with information on the film, but not so much on Ed's part in it. Let alone images. It's incredibly hard to find images of him that are recent and haven't been seen a hundred times over and like a savior with wings! Puertorican Twilighters swoops in to save the day.

*sigh* Thank you, so, so much. Now, I just have to wait until it's available to purchase in the US!

No comments:

Post a Comment