Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Caller: Yes, Thank You...oh, but...no!

Okay, I'm so annoyed.

First of all this movie was filmed something like two years ago and we're just now getting around to making it available to the masses. Well, fine. At least we're getting it! :D New Ed! Hooray! <3<3

Silver Lining: It's being released in theaters! Yay!

What sucks about that lining is it's only being released in five states. Yes, only five and mine isn't one of them. Oh, it would be if I still lived in Arizona, but no. Not even New York is getting it. Michigan, Minnesota, North Carolina, Texas, & Arizona (I believe) are the five lucky states to get this movie in theaters. Arizona only gets it in ONE theater, though. Happily, it's one -were I still living there- I frequent.

Second of all reading the attached interview it seems that Mr. Ed Quinn has a larger part than the trailer and all other media suggests, which annoys me. What double annoys me is that Rachelle says something to the effect, "...you need to see Ed (Quinn), you need to see that relationship at some point..." Great! Sign me up!

Can we get any of that in the trailers? Even just a glimpse? No. I'm so tired of Ed getting pushed off into the background of movies he clearly should have more face time in. They did this same shit to him in Blood Out. His crazy accent aside he's seriously the best actor in the entire bloody movie and if he weren't there the movie...well, just forget it. My opinion, he should have been on the cover instead of that idiot 50 Cent who was in the movie a total of eight minutes. UGH!

Quit teasing me and freaking release The Caller already!!!! You're killin' me over here!

No comments:

Post a Comment